Halloween Costume ideas 2015

Google SEO for Dummies

 Google SEO For Dummies, Deadbeats, and Beginners! In this video, I reveal "The Magic 3" web properties you can use to leverage into better search engine rankings in very little time. Google puts special weight to 3 specific web 2.0 properties, and I show you how to leverage them in this video. Learn exactly what you need to know about external search engine optimization here. Alright so Google SEO in a nutshell is as follows: 1) Create good content. Without this, you might as well forget all your SEO efforts as they will be a complete waste in the end. Now what I define as "quality content" is stuff created specifically with the end user in mind. When you create videos and blog posts that your targeted audience is genuinely interested in, this will increase the time they spend consuming your content. Google LOVES this, and will rank your website accordingly. My general rule of thumb is to create content that I personally would spend my own time consuming. 2) A few backlinks from highly targeted, relevant content outweigh HUNDREDS of low quality backlinks. 3) 3 Web properties that I spent effort into building up are Tumblr, Wordpress.com, and Weebly mini-sites. 4) I usually always work my YouTube channel and blog into the equation by mixing up links and video embeds on their respective content on my web 2.0 mini sites. All in all, this video shows you exactly how to rank in Google even if you're a complete beginner. Keep things simple. Deliver good stuff, and the results typically follow. Remember: never try to "game" Google. They are incredibly smart at filtering out tricks. Give them exactly what they want, and they will reward you for years to come. I hope you enjoyed this video. Like me on Facebook: www.facebook.. Subscribe to me on YouTube: www.youtube...

Post a Comment

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget